Looking for a writer or speaker who can add a personal touch to your next diabetes event? As a person living with diabetes, I understand the daily highs and lows of living with this condition. I strongly believe that the lived experience should be a part of every diabetes event and professional conference.
I’ve spoken in front of diabetes healthcare professionals and consumer groups, attended conferences, worked with brands and delivered news to the wider diabetes community. For more, check out The Archives.
- Consumer Reporter as part of Diabetes Australia’s ‘People’s Voice’ team at the 2017 ADS-ADEA conference.
- Guest Speaker at the 2017 Roche Educators Day.
- Media Ambassador for the Australian launch of the FreeStyle Libre Flash Glucose Monitoring System.
- Australian launch of the Cellnovo Mobile Insulin Pump.
- MedAngel Insulin Temperature Sensor.
- MyDario Smartphone Glucose Meter.
I’m currently employed as a freelance writer with Diabetes Daily, as well as writing for a variety of other publications targeting diverse and global audiences.
- How Peer Support Changes Life With Diabetes, Diabetes Mine, 7 July 2017
- Blogger Insight: FreeStyle Libre, Diabetes Matters, 7 September 2016
- Australians with Type 1 Have an Easier Time with Health Insurance, Insulin Nation, 9 May 2016
- Defining Healthy In My Own Way, Beyond Type 1, 14 January 2016
- Climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge With Diabetes, Beyond Type 1, 18 December 2015
- Frank: Diabetes Online, Glucase, 15 September 2015
- My Type 1 Outpatient Support Team, Insulin Nation, 8 September 2015
- Feeling Guilty About My Test Strips, Insulin Nation, 28 July 2015
For further details, please get in touch via my contact page.